Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, the days just seem to fly by for me. Shane has his top two teeth in now and was in a really good mood. Shane opened a Christmas present early before bed yesterday and was more excited about the paper than the gift! Typical baby :). Tonight we went over to my grandparents house for food and to open stockings, it has become a tradition since we moved to TN. Now Shane, Everest, Chloe, and I are at my parents house. Tina seemingly hates anything even though Everest has been extremely resilient and giving Dixon, their other dog, kisses and giving Tina a kiss...She wasn't too pleased. Chloe is loving being at Grandma's house as always and would sometimes rather live over here. I can't wait for Matthew to come home, it has been a long past few years, but soon it feels like we will hopefully be able to begin our lives as a family. Have a wonderful Christmas and hug those that you love tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs