Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas

It is feeling a lot like Christmas in the Barber house even though Matthew is gone. Finals are totally underway and I am completely done until January 17th after this Thursday. I couldn't be happier. Tonight I addressed all the Christmas cards and they are in the mailbox awaiting everyone's surprise. I have tried really hard not to post the pictures so everyone is surprised for Shane's first Christmas pictures, but it has been hard. Also I am making Holiday Sugar cookies tonight and studying. Hope everyone is having a great december so far! I am so excited because I asked Matthew for an Elliptical for Christmas and he bought me one!!!! And we finally get our new fence on Wednesday for the pets :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs